We only recommend the best....
Whether you are learning to ski for the first time or want some lessons to improve your parallel turns, choosing the right ski school is paramount to getting the best out of your lesson.
We have spent the last 10 years building up relationships with some of the ski schools which we think offer you the best teaching experience.
Easy2Ride Ski & Snowboard Academy: www.morzineski.fr
Easy2Ride have been established in Morzine since 1999. They have a fully qualified, professional English speaking team. The maximum allowed in group lessons is 8, all those participating in group lessons will benefit from video teaching during one session (if on a full weeks course) which will be played back with the instructor.
- Prices start from 170 Euros for 5 lessons (2 and a half hours per lesson)
- Morning lessons are from 09;30-12.00
- Afternoon lessons are from 14.30-17.00
- Minimum age for group adult lessons is 14 years old
- Minimum age for boarding lessons is 8 years old
- Private lessons start from 55 Euros per hour (1-2 persons, 10 Euros per extra person)
BASS, British Alpine Ski School: www.britishskischool.com
BASS was founded in 1991. They are a purely English speaking ski school, the maximum in any group lesson is 6.
- Group lessons from £115 for 6 or 9 hours tuition
- From 11.30 - 13.30
- Some lessons run alternate days giving you time to practice inbetween lessons
- Private lessons from £70 per hour, £10 per additional person
- 14.00 - 16.00 or 14.00 - 17.00
- Maximum 6 people
- Junior lessons from £175 for 10 hours tuition
- 11.30 - 13.30
- Boarding courses from £115 for 6 hours tuition on alternate days
Pete Hughs and his team have been operating out of Linderet for the past 8 seasons. They are a small team of professional British ski instructors and have an outstanding reputation.
- Group lessons 3 x 4 hours from £215
- 09.15 - 13.30
- 4-7 people
- Private lessons from £130 per 2 hours
- Maximum 6 people
- Kids group lessons 5-18 years
- Maximum 7 peopel
- 5 x 3 hours from £229
The Snow Institue: www.thesnowinstitute.com
The Snow Institute was set up 6 years ago by Maurice Duffy and Sally Lee-Duffy. They run a small team of fully qualified professional ski instructors, all of whom are English speakers.
- Group lessons 5 x 2 hours from £150
- 3-6 people maximum
- Private lessons from £55 per hour